MyRatna.com offers a very transparent and simple customer friendly policy of return and replacement.
Conditions to be eligible for return and replacement policy:
1. Items must be in their original, unused state, means any sign of usage will not be accepted as a return.
2. Damage caused by misuse will not be included in the Return and Replacement Policy
3. Replacement of items is subject to inspection and verification by the MyRatna team.
4. The product must be accompanied by the Certificate of Original Product and the Copy of Invoice, packaging, documentation, laboratory certificates, discount coupons, etc.
For loose Precious gemstone*1 :
1. You can return loose precious gemstone within 10 days time.
2. Money paid by you will be refunded in full, except: shipping charges, GST, certificate charges, payment gateway charges and service charges (Rs. 300 on each parcel) and other.
3. Any activity after receiving the parcel is bound to be the sole responsibility of the customer.
4. MyRatna is not liable for any returned parcel shipping / pickup or if you still want the pickup service to be arranged by MyRatna then shipping (via Sequel / Delhivery) and service charges will be borne by the customer.
5. Any booking amount / advance paid for COD is non-returnable in nature. However, it could be adjusted as store credit for future purchase at MyRatna.
For loose Semi-Precious gemstone*2 :
Semi-Precious Gemstones are non-returnable. Don’t worry you’ll receive 75% store credit for future purchase (valid for six months).
For Rudraksha (with / without jewelry):
Rudraksha is non-returnable.
1. Return Policy on Moissanites only applicable for RBC. No returns on Fancy shapes.
2. The acceptance of Moissanite return is based on inspection.
3. No return will be initiated for damaged Moissanite.
4. 70% store credit can be availed for return of Moissanite within 10 days.
For Precious Stone Jewelry:
1. Upto 75% of the stone value will be refunded after inspection.
2. The amount deducted will be as follows:
a. Making, wastage, hallmark, GST and service charges in gold jewelry
b. Full amount for other metals
3. Certificate, engraving charges will be deducted.
4. The above points are applicable within 3 days of receipt of gemstone jewelry.
For Semi-Precious Stone Jewelry:
Only gold metal amount will be refunded.
For Navratna (miniature Gems):
Navratna (miniature Gems) jewelry is non-returnable in nature.
For Birthstone Jewelry:
Birthstone jewelry is non-returnable in nature.
- Gold jewelry calculation will be done on gross weight. There will be no extra charge for handling, insurance and security.
- Returns will take 7-10 business days to process (from the date of receipt of the product in our address).
- Keep in mind that credit card companies / banks may take another week to reflect that in your account.
- No returns on any other products after 3 days.
- No returns accepted for items shipped outside India in any case.
- For any disputes, Udaipur Jurisdiction applicable.
Rules for Mode of Payment / Refund:
There shall be the following rules for the following modes of payments:
- In case of regular payments (made via the payment gateway), the payment gateway charges will be deducted from the refund amount.
- In case of a Cash On Delivery refund, the amount will be refunded via Bank Transfer / UPI.
- In case of a payment via NEFT/IMPS product, the refund will be made via NEFT/IMPS and our customer care executive will get in touch with you regarding the account details
- In case of approved exchange, the customer (within specified time) must pay the difference between the new product and the valuation of the previous product before shipping.
- Current Market Value of a gems / metal or original purchase price whichever is less will have to be considered while returning cash or giving store credit to safe guard the interest of all involved.
1. No returns accepted for items shipped outside India in any case.
2. Any gemstone / jewelry purchase from MyRatna by any customer from country other than India will only be legible for export, when:
a. The total transaction amount is received in the respective currency.
b. Payment gateway charges and currency conversion charges are held to be paid by the customer.
c. The shipment address is of the country from which the transaction took place.
d. The export process will be initiated after acknowledging the receipt of the amount by MyRatna team.
Frequently Asked Questions: Return Policy and Replacement
1. When does the return period begin?
The period starts from the day you receive your product / product is delivered, confirmation can be evidenced by our records.
2. I bought 2 loose gems, I like one of them - Can I return the other?
Yes, you can in-fact return the other gemstone within the 10 days period. No return of Loose Gemstone will be accepted after 10 days. As soon as the gemstone/s is/are received at MyRatna and an inspection is carried out, a credit note for the amount will be generated & will be notified to you, which can be used for future purchases from MyRatna.
3. I have lost the laboratory certificate and the original packaging of the product. Can I return the loose gemstone?
We usually require full certificate of the original product, invoices, documentation, laboratory certificates, packaging, documentation, discount coupons, etc. which may have accompanied the loose gemstone. In the absence of any of these items, you are not eligible for the Return. However, you may still be eligible for a partial or replacement credit. Contact our customer service team, with their exact scenario, so we can help.
4. Can I return a precious stone that I bought and got stuck in a ring?
MyRatna doesn’t support returns of jewelry which are customized other than MyRatna. As a goodwill to help our customers, we will be happy to check for the damages and evaluate the product under special circumstances and can refund against the product. Please contact our customer care for the same. MyRatna reserves the right on whether to accept a refund or not in special cases like these.
5. I am returning a loose stone. How should I send it?
In case you are returning or replacing a gemstone, please follow these steps:
a. Generate return request within specified return period and obtain a return authorization.
b. Be sure to keep all original items that accompany the gemstone as Certificate of Original Product, Original / Copy of invoice, packaging, documentation, laboratory certificates, discount coupons, etc.
c. Pack the items carefully and only ship through a reputed courier with transit insurance for the package. Take the tracking information and share with us. You can find our address by clicking here.
d. We recommend that you send the product through the DTDC, PROFESSIONAL, DELHIVERY and INDIA POST courier service from your nearest courier branch. any risk involved is to be borne by the customer.
e. You may also have to determine which courier accepts jewelry. Sometimes, customers have managed to bypass this rule (at their own risk) by simply citing the product as "Artificial Jewelry" or "Astrological Product"
IMPORTANT:- Do not write the name MyRatna or any gemstones, words related to jewelry on the outside of the package, as it can attract undue attention and theft of the package. Instead, please correctly mention us as "Awesome Arts"
*1 Emerald, Ruby, Yellow sapphire, pearl, red coral, blue sapphire, garnet, white sapphire and cat’s eye
*2 Opal, Akik, amethyst, aqua marine, citrine, green onyx, iolite, hematite, lapis lazuli, moonstone, natural zircon, rose quartz, pridot, tiger’s eye, turquoise, tourmaline, white topaz and white coral