Free Shipping Within India
ISO Authorized Lab Certificate with every order
Customer Support 9125034444
Amethyst is the birthstone of Pisces sun sign and Rashi Ratna of Aquarius and Capricorn, known to strengthen Saturn (Shani), bestowing the wearer with the powers of Saturn, hence bringing luck, stamina, wealth and health. Ascendants of Aries, cancer, Leo and Scorpio can also wear amethyst.
Vedic Astrology's detailed analysis as per horoscope ascendance and birth chart are available here : +91-9784933600
Re-Charge your Amethyst with natural elements: Many of us wear rings and pendants with gemstones but not everyone gets the result out of them or sometimes the undesired. So, we like to share some tips to recharge your gemstones likely to keep on getting the positive results out of the gemstones for longer time.
NOTE: Take a glass bowl -> add Holy Water and rock salt ->dip Amethyst in it -> keep it in front of the idol of Lord Shiva for whole Saturday night ->On Sunday morning wash the stone and wear it again ->follow the ritual every month.
Relax, if you cannot do the Pran pratishtha procedure of the gemstone by yourself, we at MyRatna will do it for you according to the genuine Vedic Scriptures at no cost.
To revitalize the gemstone dip it in salty water for 1 hour in every three months and again wear according to the above mentioned time.
If you have a weak Saturn (Shani) in your own horoscope, amethyst is the gemstone which will cure it. Even if you are undergoing Shani dhaiya (2.5 years), Sade Sati (7.5 years) or Shani mahadasha, wearing amethyst will reduce the ill effects of planet Saturn.
Planet Saturn (Shani), which is a symbol of justice and humility, is represented by amethyst (Jamunia) gemstone. The wearer of amethyst can clearly see increased prosperity, wealth and success in his life. He is also benefited with humility and mental peace with justice in his life. Amethyst also helps in reducing the ill health effect of Saturn in one's life. The healing powers, of amethyst gemstone, reduce medical problems related to bones, especially knee joint, backbone pain and shoulders. It also improves overall body health. People dealing with profession related to black color (coal, oil, iron, lawyer, jury and judges) are also benefited with wearing amethyst. Engineers, Mechanics and surgeons, who use iron tools in their profession, also get improved skills and work perfection. People having strong Saturn in horoscope get maximum benefits by wearing amethyst, increasing their maturity, decision-making skills, self-confidence, dedication, sincerity in performing duty and professional success. People having weak Saturn (Shani) get benefited from reduced damaging effects of Saturn, hence improving success, wealth and prosperity.
NOTE : Prices may vary according to the scope of availability of the rough in nature and market as well as Government Policies.
Amethyst gemstones quality depends mainly on cut color and clarity. While considering amethyst for astrological remedies, the cut has less significance and is used only for ornamental purposes. Amethyst clarity should be high with Deep Purple or violet color. Gemstone should not be chemically treated.
According to the latest technological advancement the Science of Symmetry is followed by MyRatna to harness all the natural benefits of the gemstone.
Amethyst Stone Product Specifications :-
Amethyst is commonly known as Jamunia/Katela and is basically a Quartz mineral species gemstone which comes in shades of purplish-blue colours.
Amethyst Product Properties:
Chemical Composition :- SiO2(Silicon Dioxide)
Crystal System :- Trigonal
Crystal Habit :- Prismatic
Hardness :- 7 on Moh’s scale
Specific Gravity :- 2.65
Refractive Index :-1.544 - 1.553
Origin :- India, Australia, Russia, Africa, Sri Lanka, USA, Brazil.
Click on any image below to enlarge
KNOW YOUR GEMSTONE
" Amethyst (Katela/Jamunia) "
Amethyst gemstone is a popular and relatively rare form of quartz. It’s a fairly hard gem and can be found within geodes all across the globe. Amethyst offers various astrological benefits and is associated with planet Saturn symbolic of ‘Justice’ and ‘Humility’.
Sri-Lanka, Thailand, Burma, India, Brazil, Australia, USA, Madagascar are top production sites of Amethyst around the world.
ATTRIBUTES, BENEFITS and FACTS
· Saint Valentine was thought to wear a ring set with an antique Amethyst carved with an image of Cupid
· The name amethyst derives from the ancient Greek word ‘amethustos’, meaning sober. It was said that an amethyst could prevent the bearer from becoming excessively drunk and also instills a sober and serious mind. It was believed that if a person drank from a cup or goblet made entirely of amethyst, he or she would not get drunk at all.
· They are also believed to help people who suffer from a faulty memory.
· Amethysts also help those who are prone to depression and an overall melancholy feeling.
· Amethyst is believed to inspire courage, calm, and contemplation. In fact, Egyptian soldiers would wear amethyst in battle in order to retain their courage.
· Amethyst produces small but detectable of magnetic fields. While high levels of magnetic fields are dangerous (particularly from electronics), the naturally-occurring magnetic fields from amethyst may actually produce favorable results in the body. Since the human body has its own magnetic field, proponents believe that amethyst interacts and exchanges energy with the body.
· It assists in Cell-Growth Promotion: Far-Infrared radiation is known to promote cell-growth and cell-regeneration.Scientific studies have shown that by increasing the infrared radiation level in your body,you will have more energy to grow & regrow cells in your Body.
The benefit of far-infrared radiation is that its wavelengths are very long,but enough to provide them with life-giving energy.
· Amethyst Mainly Work for Saturn Planet and also
believed to be a conqueror of all bad habits which calls for crossing limits to arrive at extremities of the wrong end.
· It is a gemstone that helps in meditating and enhancing the meditative quality. Directly impacting the crown chakra this is the Gemstone of higher knowledge, values and ideals. It gives power to meditate and focus for Long Lengths of Time.
“People who have a strong Saturn in their horoscope can extract the maximum benefit of the auspicious positioning using Amethyst. It helps the wearer gain a mature disposition, great decision making skills and achieve professional success.”
· If placed beneath a pillow or worn to bed, it supposedly drives off insomnia and nightmares.
· The Hebrew word for amethyst is “ahlamah,” meaning “dream;” the stone was said to cause dreams and visions… and if you dream of amethyst, you will be free from harm.
· It wards off guilt and self deception, curbs overindulgence, and bestows good judgment.
“The virtues of amethyst include beauty, calm, fulfillment, humility, a loving demeanor, perfection, piety, sincerity, spiritual balance, tranquility and wisdom.”
· It is also one of the few stones specifically prescribed for men to use for attracting women. It supposedly draws “good women” to love him.
Caring for your Amethyst Jewelry
Sunlight and exposure to heat causes the color of amethysts to deteriorate.
· Avoid any contact with chemicals such as household cleaners or hairspray.
· To clean, use a soft toothbrush or cloth and a solution of mild dish soap and warm water to gently scrub the stone.
· You may also clean it with an at-home ultrasonic unit.