Free Shipping Within India
ISO Authorized Lab Certificate with every order
Customer Support 9125034444
Blue Sapphire, commonly known as Neelam/नीलम in Hindi, is a blue colored precious astrological gemstone associated with Saturn (shani) planet. It(Nilam) is considered as the most powerful stone and helps gain sharpness of the mind and self-confidence, prosperity in business and wealth.
MyRatna.com is the most trusted place to buy Natural & Certified blue sapphire (Neelam) stone online in India at affordable prices for astrological benefits.
Blue Sapphire, being the birthstone for Virgo and the rashi ratna for Capricorn (Makar) and Aquarius (Kumbh), it strengthens Saturn (Shani) and helps attain growth and wellness in life. Ascendants of Taurus, Libra, Gemini and Virgo can also wear the Blue Sapphire gemstone.
For details zodiac-wise benefits of Blue Sapphire, refer Who should wear blue sapphire or neelam
Vedic astrology’s detailed analysis as per horoscope ascendance and birth chart are available here at : +91-9784933600
Day-Time :- Blue Sapphire should be worn only and only on the middle finger of the working hand or in a pendant and it should be done only on Saturday at 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM and 1:30 PM to 4:15 PM and 6:00 PM to 7:15 PM.
Metal :- Gold or silver should be the first choice of metal which should be used for a Blue Sapphire Ring or Pendant , according to astrologers.
Weight :- Ideally, minimum weight of Neelam which should be worn is calculated according to your body weight. (15 – 18 kgs of body weight denotes 1 carat)
Ritual to follow in wearing Blue sapphire ring or Pendant:- After the ring or pendant is prepared in silver / Gold, the procedure to wear it, should be followed as below:-
Place the ring in a metal bowl. Add gangaajal, raw cow milk, honey, tulsi leaves and ghee. Recite “Om Shan Shanishcharay Namah” (ऊँ शं शनैश्चराय नमः) and immediately remove the ring, clean it with water and wear it on the working hand middle finger.
The Blue Sapphire you own and are going to wear should have been gone through the Pran Pratishtha before sending to you and you can do it yourself as: including West facing Matt placed on an auspicious day and nakshatra for performing pooja. Grams placed on Black cloth and Gangaajal washed, Kumkum and Sandal applied gemstone placed on the thaal. After lighting an incense stick in front of the gemstone the mantra “Om Shan Shanicharaya Namah” (ऊँ शं शनैश्चराय नमः) is enchanted to create a live energy inside the stone.
Re-Charge your Blue Sapphire with natural elements: Many of us wear rings and pendants with gemstones but not everyone gets the result out of them or sometimes the undesired. So, we like to share some tips to recharge your gemstones likely to keep on getting the positive results out of the gemstones for longer time.
NOTE: Take a glass bowl -> add Holy Water and rock salt ->dip Blue Sapphire in it -> keep it in front of the idol of Lord Shiva for whole Saturday night ->On Sunday morning wash the stone and wear it again ->follow the ritual every month.
Relax, if you cannot do the Pran pratishtha procedure of the gemstone by yourself, we at MyRatna will do it for you according to the genuine Vedic Scriptures at no cost.
To revitalize the gemstone dip it in salty water for 1 hour in every three months and again wear according to the above mentioned time.
NOTE : Prices may vary according to the scope of availability of the rough in nature and market as well as Government Policies.
Mainly three things (3C’s) are considered while deciding the quality of astrological Blue Sapphire namely Cut Colour and Clarity.
To choose the best blue sapphire for you, you must consider the following 3 things along with your budget
Cut:- Cut is normally misunderstood as the shape of the gemstone, but it actually refers to the faces on the gemstone's surface. These cuts allow the light and colour to pass through and shine to the fullest.
According to the latest technological advancement the Science of Symmetry is followed by MyRatna to harness all the natural benefits of the gemstone.
Colour:- Blue Sapphire comes in range of purple, violet & green color touch. The best-chosen color for a perfect astrological Blue Sapphire is Bluish-Purple (Indraneelam).
Clarity:- “Eye Clean” Natural Blue Sapphire is considered as a good choice which means the gemstone is completely clear to the naked eye. Natural gemstone can't be free of inclusions which means crystal & feathers are typically discovered in Blue Sapphire. Only man-made synthetic stones can be 100% flawless.
Blue Sapphire commonly known as Neelam is basically a corundum mineral species gemstone which comes in different colours such as Yellow, blue, red, purple, orange, and green. Colour variety in corundum is basically due to the presence of elements such as iron, titanium, chromium, copper or magnesium.
Blue Sapphire Product Properties:
Content :- Aluminium oxide, Al2O3
Crystal System :-Trigonal
Crystal Habit :- Prismatic
Hardness :- 9 on Moh’s scale
Specific Gravity :- 3.99-4.00
Refractive Index :-1.760 - 1.768
Origin :- Srilanka(Ceylon), Thailand, Burma, Australia, Africa, USA, Cambodia, India(Kashmir, Orissa, M.P.), Kenya.
Click on any image below to enlarge
Main points you should consider to finalize buying blue sapphire.
Organization should have larger presence across the market. Small dealers will prefer to fool you by selling treated or synthetic Blue Sapphire at the price of a genuine one. Larger organizations care about the brand and avoid unethical practices.
Lab Certification:- Ensure that the certificate provided with the gemstone is from a government certified lab. The organization should also provide a certificate of a reputed lab of your choice (if required).
Catalogues:- Do check the catalogues available online on different websites to buy Blue Sapphire.
Refund Policy:- Read the refund policy (if any) carefully. Every authentic astrological gemstone purchase should have a refund policy.
Please visit www.myratna.com for more.
Commercial mining locations of Sapphire include Srilanka, Thailand, Burma, Afghanistan, Australia, Cambodia, China, Columbia, India, Kenya, Nepal and Vietnam. Currently, Ceylon Blue Sapphires are considered as best astrological Neelam and they are called Ceylonese Blue Sapphire, but due to market expectancy the price of Srilankan Neelam has gone up substantially and thus the Thailand Sapphire, which are next to Ceylon Neelam in colour tone quality and price, are widely accepted and considered astrologically and look wise Neelam substitute. While buying Blue Sapphire online, make sure to get a lab report stating the origin and treatment (if any) of the gemstone as the gemstone shouldn’t get any treatment beyond slight heating of first degree, as severe treatments including dying and glass filling alters the basic astrological properties of Blue Sapphire.
KNOW YOUR GEMSTONE
" BLUE SAPPHIRE "
Blue Sapphire gemstone commonly known as:
Indraneel, Nelashma, Neelaratna, neelamani, Shaniratna and Shanipriya
-Indra Neelam (Sanskrit)
-Nīli nīlamaṇi (Kannada)
-Vādaḷī nīlama (Gujarati)
-Alyaqut al'azraq (Arabic)
-Yakoot or Kabood (Persian)
-Bleu saphire (French)
-Ble zafeíri (Greek)
Blue Sapphire is a precious gemstone, a variety of mineral corundum which is tough and durable. It is dear to the planet Saturn(Shani) showering various Astrological and other benefits as well. The color of a fine Blue Sapphire ranges from vivid medium dark violet to purplish blue to various shades of blue, deep indigo blue and royal blue. It is a desirable gemstone due to its color, hardness, durability and luster. Ceylon, Kashmir, Burma, Thailand, Madagascar are the top production sites of Blue Sapphire in the world.
ATTRIBUTES AND BENEFITS
§ Gemstone of 5th and 45th Anniversary.
§ Birthstone of September month.
§ The “Wisdom Stone”.
§ Provides a positive boost to wealth accumulation.
§ Astrologers recommend that people who are born under the signs Capricorn and Aquarius use or wear this gemstone all the time.
§ Birthstone of Gemini And Virgo.
§ Not only is Blue Sapphire a beautiful and valuable gemstone. It can also help your brain and boost your brain’s functions.
§ It enhances your memory and gives you good sleep. As a result, you always feel well rested and recharged!
# Creative expression #Intuition #Meditation #Luck #Wisdom #Optimism #Friendliness #Generosity #Love #Loyalty #Independence #Centering #Balance #Self-appreciation #Spiritual development #Intellect #Study #Knowledge #Memory
“Sapphire is also known as a "stone of prosperity", attracting gifts of all kinds and fulfilling dreams and desires”
· The most popular kind of Sapphires are the ones that are rich cornflower blue in color. Sapphires are one of the most durable elements in the world.
· They can withstand scratching and score 9 out of 10 in the Mohs Scale of Hardness. The only thing that can scratch a Blue Sapphire is a diamond.
· Because it’s very durable, they are an excellent choice for engagement rings and other jewelry pieces that you plan on wearing on a daily basis.
· Fancy Sapphires are associated with royalty. They were worn by medieval kings who used them to protect them from enemies.
· In 1796, French Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte gave his beloved Josephine an engagement ring made of Sapphire. This ring has a pear-shaped Sapphire next to a pear-shaped diamond on a gold band.
· Perhaps the most famous Sapphire today is the Sapphire engagement ring of the late Lady Diana Spencer which was given to her in 1981 by Prince Charles. This is a ring with an 18-carat Blue Sapphire surrounded by diamonds.
“The other name of Kashmir blue sapphire is Mayur Neelam because the color of the stone appears identical to peacock neck.”
· The Star Sapphire, also called Asteria, has often been referred to as a Stone of Great Destiny.
· Some cultures believed the three light bars which cross to form the six-rayed star on the surface of the gem represented Faith, Hope, and Destiny (or mission).
· Was called Siegstein, the stone of victory.
· The mere sight of the stone was reputed to bring good luck, and as a guiding gem, it warded off ill omen and the Evil Eye
· Sapphire symbolizes integrity, love, commitment and fidelity, and over the years has become popular in betrothal rings.
· The image of an astrolabe(ancient tool used in solving problems that involve time and the position of the Sun and stars. historically used by astronomers and navigators to measure the altitude above the horizon of a celestial body, day or night), if carved upon a Sapphire, has the power to increase wealth and enables the wearer to predict the future.
· Because of its power to influence spirits, Sapphire was honored more than any other stone by necromancers in conferring with the dead to foretell the future. They felt it enabled them to hear and understand even the most obscure oracles. Witches were also reported to love this stone for working certain wonders by its virtue.
· According to legend, Helen of Troy owned a large Sapphire which was believed to hold the key to her desirability.
· King Solomon’s magical ring inscribed on a Sapphire, known as the “Seal of Solomon,” was reported to give him the power to command demons and spirits, and to speak to animals. It was said he used the magic of Sapphires to seduce the Queen of Sheba.
· Charlemagne wore an enormous Sapphire amulet prominently to display his devotion to God.
· In Medieval times, Sapphire was used as a test for infidelity, thought to change color if worn by the unfaithful.
· Revered as a gem of royalty, worn by kings, queens and nobility as a powerful defense from harm and envy. It was reputed to protect the wearer from dishonesty, fraud, terror, poverty, and even stupidity and ill temper. It was well-touted as an enemy of poison, even to the point of declaring that if a Sapphire were put into a glass with a spider or venomous reptile it would kill it.
· Considered to be a “holy” stone, Sapphire is believed to render its bearer “pacific, amiable, pious, and devout, confirming the soul in good works.” It is thought to prevent wicked and impure thoughts, and to refuse to shine for the unchaste, or the impure.
· To restore its beneficial properties clean on regular basis.
· STEAM CLEANING : Usually safe, but never for fracture- or cavity-filled stones
· Do remember to use a mild soap or detergent powder because using chemicals to clean this stone can damage the overall properties of this stone.
· WARM, SOAPY WATER : Safe, but avoid strong detergents and vigorous scrubbing on oiled stones.
· Don’t use any ammonia held product to clean this gemstone because it can pollute the overall quality of this stone.
· EFFECTIVE CLEANING: keep it in the soapy water solution for some time in order to release harmful chemicals from the stone. Wipe it off with soft cotton cloth do not use a dust cloth to clean blue sapphire.
· While cleaning do consider the metal in which it is inserted albeit soapy water does not affect the quality of gold or platinum jewelry.
· In case of the metal silver don’t use soapy water because it can impair the quality of sapphire. Instead of this one can use abrasive (a substance used for rubbing away the surface of something, usually to clean it or make it shiny) to clean blue sapphire inserted in silver jewelry.
Blue Sapphire - Various Perspectives
“Blue Sapphire helps activate the unconscious level of the mind and stimulate a dream state. It can be used for astral travel, lucid-dream work, or for reaching higher realms of consciousness during meditation.”
§ Feng Shui :
· Utilizes Water energy which comprise the energy of stillness, quiet strength, and purification
· It embodies potentialities unrealized.
· It is Yielding, formless, yet powerful in its nature.
· Brings power of regeneration and rebirth because of Water element
· It is the energy of the circle of life.
· Use blue crystals to enhance any space that you use for repose, calm reflection, or prayer.
· Water energy is traditionally associated with the North area of a home or room.
· It is associated with the Career and Life Path area, its flowing energy assuring a balance of energy as your life unfolds and flows.
§ SPIRITUAL BENEFITS
Sapphire Spiritual Energy
· Stone of spiritual power and astuteness, bringing prosperity and helping to sustain the gifts of life.
· It tends to focus, emanate and radiate its energy in fulfilling dreams and desires of the consciousness, even without conscious initiation.
· Activating the higher mind, it opens awareness and communication with the higher planes, and stimulates psychic visions, extrasensory perception and one’s inner sense of knowing.
· It engenders strength of mind and increased learning ability, and may be used for wisdom in negative situations.
· It also allows one to act as a conduit in channeling received information.
· Blue Sapphire is an excellent stone for use in alternate of past-life therapy, helping one remember other lifetimes and the lessons they provided.
· It can also be used to enhance hypnosis and trance states, and in shamanic ceremonies to transmute negative energies.
GEM THERAPY and HEALTH
“Saturn plays a huge role in changing its native's luck from one extreme to another in no time. It can turn an underprivileged man into a prosperous man, similarly the opposite too can happen”
-Sapphire restores balance within the body, aligning the physical, mental and spiritual planes, bringing serenity and peace of mind
- Sapphire treats blood disorders, combating excessive bleeding and strengthening the walls of the veins. It is used for cellular disorders, regulates the glands and calms overactive body systems
- Blue Sapphire will give you the gift of wisdom and good judgment.
-It will help you stay on a healthy spiritual path.
-It will also strengthen your self-discipline and assist you with your daily tasks and actions that require extreme focus.
-Blue Sapphire will help you during periods of transition , helping you figure out where you want to go and how you can get there.
IN HISTORY :
· Medicinally, Sapphire was described as “cold, dry, and astringent,” taking the fire out of inflammations and drying up infections, especially of the eyes.
· Made into pastes or elixirs, it was used to anoint the eyelids for infections, and made into little balls the size of peas and polished, it was put into the eyes to take out dust, gnats, or anything that had fallen in.
· It was also thought to preserve the eyes from small pox and other diseases.
· Ointments of Sapphire and milk were spread over sores and boils, and elixirs mixed with cordial water, vinegar or the juice of lemons, were considered good for all fluxes of the belly, dysentery, hemorrhoids, and other bleedings.
· It was also used for internal ulcers, to strengthen and refresh the heart, and to cure melancholy.
· A Sapphire stone laid to the forehead was thought to stop bleeding at the nose.
§ Energy Healing
· When you work with the energies of Blue Sapphire, you will be able to harness energies of purification, stillness, and strength.
· It will also help you realize your full potentials and achieve all that you desire in your life. Make sure that you place a piece of this crystal anywhere that you use to pray, reflect, or relax.
· You can also put it in the north area of your room or home. It will bring more luck and prosperity to your career and in your life.
· It will also make sure that your life energies are balanced as your life unfolds.
§ CHAKRA HEALING
Sapphire Chakra Healing and Balancing Energy
Chakras - Throat Chakra
· The Blue Sapphire is traditionally associated with purity and love. It assists you to stay on the spiritual path, releasing blockages and providing strength. Blue Sapphire facilitates self-expression, assisting in communication and expressing your truth and beliefs. It opens and heals the thyroid and the throat chakra and has a calming and balancing effect on the nervous system.
· The strong and beautiful rays of Blue Sapphire are excellent for unlocking your throat and third eye chakras.
· Quality blue sapphires will stimulate your throat chakra, which acts as the voice of your body.
· It will ensure that it’s open and balanced, and that any kind of blockage is eliminated. This will allow free expression of what you think and feel.
" You will be able to communicate your ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and emotions, and you will be able to bring out your personal truth into the world."
· When working in unison, they have the ability to enhance your inner vision, making your focus and communication sharper and more effective.
· With it, you will experience an easier flow of energy in your body and spirit.
· These energies will travel upward from your lower chakras and enable the natural release of your emotions and thoughts.
· This energy will encourage you to seek the truth and only settle for the truth. It will also bring you energies of balance, relaxation, and flexibility.
· It will stimulate your brow chakra, which is also known as the third eye. It will command your perceptions and how you view your everyday life and the world in general.
· This crystal’s healing energies will positively influence how you relate to yourself. It will balance your thoughts and make you open to new ideas, visions, and dreams.
· The strong Blue Rays of Sapphire are ideal for awakening and utilizing the Throat and Third Eye Chakras. Working in unison, these chakras not only have the capacity of inner vision, but the focus and ability to communicate one’s vision to others in an effective way.
· Blue Sapphire stimulates the Throat Chakra, the voice of the body. It is, in essence, a pressure valve that allows the energy from the other chakras to be expressed. If it is blocked, or out of balance, it can affect the health of the other chakras.
· When the Throat Chakra is in balance and open, it allows for the expression of what we think and what we feel. We can communicate our ideas, beliefs, and emotions, bringing our personal truth out into the world. We have an easy flow of energy within the body and spirit. The energy that springs upward from the lower chakras can continue its path enabling free expression and natural release. Blue crystal energy will unblock and balance the Throat Chakra. Darker shades of blue encourage the power of truth, while lighter shades carry the power of flexibility, relaxation, and balance.
· Dark Blue or Indigo Sapphire stimulates the Brow Chakra, also called the Third Eye. It is the center of our perception and command, and directs our sight and everyday awareness of the world. Our consciousness is located here, and we relate to ourselves through this chakra.
· When the brow chakra is in balance our thoughts and internal communications within ourselves are healthy and vibrant. We are open to new ideas, dreams, and visions, and can control the flow of energy within all the chakras. Dark blue and indigo crystals are used to treat imbalances of the brow chakra. It is a quiet color, one of mystery and wisdom and judgment.
· It is also very effective when it comes to channeling your healing powers from a higher source, which makes it a popular crystal for Reiki healers.
· It also has the ability to heal through the power of voice.
· When it comes to physical healing, it can help in the overall healing of the body. It can eliminate the toxins and provide purifying and cleansing energies in the organs.
· It can also soothe insomnia and promote good and deep sleep.
· It can provide healing for eye infections and help in improving eyesight. It can also relieve headaches, ease fevers, and stem nosebleeds.
· This crystal can help with issues of the ears, such as inner ear imbalance, and it can help in the treatment of ear infections.
· Blue Sapphire can be beneficial in treating swollen glands and in problems with the thyroid.
· It can help with treating blood disorders and degenerative diseases as well.
· Blue Sapphire assists in healing all parts of the body and soothes insomnia. Used externally or as an elixir, Sapphire water is considered a good purifier and should be used as the seasons change.
· Long used as a curative for eye infections and improving eyesight, Blue Sapphire is also used to relieve headaches, fever, nosebleeds, and issues of the ears, including hearing, infection, inner-ear imbalances and vertigo.
· Blue Sapphire is beneficial to the thyroid, swollen glands and in treating problems related to speech and communication. It is also considered helpful to the nervous system, and in treating blood disorders, dementia, and degenerative diseases.
Color Therapy uses of Blue Sapphire
· Blue Sapphire reflects the color energy of the sky, as winter gives way to spring and the sun climbs higher each day. It marks the beginning of life and emotion.
· Blue crystals bring trust, faith, patience, and respect, lending the focus we need to become more sincere, act more responsibly, and become more trustworthy.
· Light blue crystals help us accept the life we have, develop patience, reconcile differences, or seek forgiveness. They’re excellent for recovery efforts from addictions or destructive patterns, aid in curbing tempers, and help us become more dependable and cheerful.
· Light blue crystals also assist in dealing with grief, letting go of the past, and curing guilt.
· Darker blue talismans enhance the respect and compassion we have within ourselves. They teach us humanity, discretion, and honor, and encourage us to act more charitably and focus our efforts on service to others.
· Indigo Sapphire combines the intuition of the violet ray with the trust of the pure blue ray. It brings wisdom, truth, dignity and spiritual mastery. A stone of judgment and long life, it promotes introspection and can result in profound wisdom when used well.
· Dark indigo crystals provide honesty and are especially good for religious and spiritual journeys, while light indigo crystals connect us to the natural world and improve our appreciation of others.
· It releases mental tension, depression, unwanted thoughts and spiritual confusion.
· It stimulates concentration, brings lightness, joy and peace of mind.
“ It’s a good crystal for female entrepreneurs and businesswomen because it will help you achieve your goals and succeed without compromising your principles and your integrity.”
· Sapphire frees us from our “inner prisons” and psychic suffering that can cause us to shut down emotionally. It can be an effective aid in treatments for neuroses or even psychosis.
· Releases depression and lightens the mood. It brings calm and focus to the mind, and restores balance within the body.
· Blue Sapphire assists those who are easily swayed by the opinions of others. It promotes a fuller understanding of the self, and assists one in becoming more secure in their own opinions and knowledge, and in expressing those truths to others.
· Star Sapphires of any hue are excellent healing crystals for those with an inferiority complex, are afraid of socializing or speaking out, or who have been told they were useless. They also lend support in following a childhood dream or ambition that seems almost impossible.
Blue Sapphire Crystal
· This crystal will bring calm and focus to your mind and restore the balance in your body.
· It will give you the strength of mind so that you will not be easily swayed by other people’s thoughts and opinions.
· It will encourage a better understanding of yourself, and it will help you become more secure in your own wisdom and convictions.
· You will be more confident to join social situations and to voice out what you think or feel.
· It will also give you support in going after a childhood dream or making your life ambitions come true.
· Blue Sapphire represents integrity, and it will help you achieve a speedy and positive resolution to financial issues or money matters.
· As a professional support crystal, it will make you more aware of higher principles. It will stimulate your mind and increase your wisdom to make tough but important decisions.
· It will also increase your discernment and your good judgement. It will encourage you to become a wise, responsible and honest leader..
· It will also help you ground your ideas into reality and bring your projects through to their completion.
“Make sure that you wear or carry a piece when you sign a contract or deal with payment negotiations, whether for yourself or for another person’s behalf.”
§ LOVE and RELATIONSHIPS
· Blue Sapphire is a crystal of love, fidelity, and commitment. It’s a good crystal to have if you are planning on taking your love life to the next level.
· It will be very beneficial if you plan on moving in together with your significant other, getting engaged, or having a baby.
· It will strengthen your ties and deepen your love for each other. It will get rid of your fears and anxieties in love, and it will help you let go of your inhibitions and insecurities.
· It will help calm and focus your mind. It will release your mental tensions and any kind of unwanted thoughts.
· It will also encourage you to open your heart and mind to the beauty of love, and of life in general.
· This crystal will bring light and happiness into your relationship and restore the balance that was lost because of disagreements and misunderstandings.
· It will also help in getting rid of your destructive patterns and in curbing your bad tempers. It will encourage you to become more optimistic, cheerful, and dependable.
· It will also support you in dealing with your grief and letting go of your guilt. It will help you let go of your past and look forward to the future.
· Its healing abilities are derived from its blue rays and the trace amounts of corundum.
· Astrologists consider the Blue Sapphire as a very potent gemstone. It is revered for its powers to relieve stress and bring order to your thoughts.
· Blue Sapphire is also believed to be a very beneficial stone to the nervous system as well as with healing hearing and vision problems.
· According to the healing science of color therapy, the color of Blue Sapphire can alleviate headaches, remove hiccups, and even heal symptoms of certain cancers.
· Blue Sapphire is also known to be a very effective antidepressant. Its powers are used in clairvoyance, telepathy, and psychokinesis as well.
· When you have a Blue Sapphire, you can benefit from the inner peace and spiritual enlightenment that it brings.
“It will give you the focus to achieve your life goals, and it will inspire you to become more sincere, responsible, and trustworthy in your endeavors."
§ AIDS COMMUNICATION, BOOSTS PSYCHIC GIFTS & LUCID DREAMING
· This stone embodies a good energy to help you to recognize truth, and this can be helpful in many aspects of your life.
· Vedic healing stone, and was traditionally worn as a talisman to frighten away evil spirits.
· These blue stones may help to release blockages, which may support healing of difficulties that may have emanated from problems in past lives
· Once you have used them to activate the birth of new psychic abilities, you may find that you may be enabled to speak more fluently to others about your experiences in the higher realms.
· If you wish to stimulate lucid dreaming, keep a piece under the pillow. They also have a soothing energy that may also help you to settle into sleep more easily.
· Their vibration may assist you to communicate more competently and to speak your truth when required, as well as helping with the emergence of potential inner visionary gifts.
· These blue stones generally assist your communication ability as well as helping to stimulate any untapped psychic communication gifts and will help to align the throat chakra with the third eye.
· These stones have a good healing action within the throat chakra and are particularly known to help thyroid problems.
· They assist the glandular system generally and may calm overactive body functions when required. They are said to aid the healing of the eyes and to help with uncontrolled bleeding.
· These blue stones may aid conditions related to the brain including dyslexia. They also have a strong energy to aid emotional healing and may assist with learning.
· They have a calming energy that stimulates serene feelings, bringing peace of mind and helping to relieve stress.
· They have a good action to lessen depression and are said to be beneficial to use to treat certain types of mental illness.
· They are good stones for crystal healers to use to create a focus when you wish to assist the client with a specific problem.
· They are known to be helpful for anyone with emotionally based issues that are causing distress in relationships.
· You may find jewelry made from what is known as gem quality stone, and you may find lovely Blue Sapphire jewelry available.
· Both types will have a good energy to use for metaphysical purposes. Wearing it may also be beneficial to attract prosperity as it is said to elicit gifts of various sorts.
· Using a Blue Sapphire recordkeeper may be particularly helpful as they are known to embody ancient information relating to past lives, that may be waiting for you to release.
· One of the other interesting attributes that they embody is the ability to assist you to heal problems that may derive from issues stemming from past life situations.
· They may help you to release negativity and their vibration is known to soothe the mind. Using this stone may be beneficial to help you to let go of the karma that may be connected with these lives.
· By calming internal dialogue that is not serving you they may alleviate anxiety. Their peaceful energy may make it easier to settle into meditation.
· These blue crystals can help you to release any displeasing thoughts that are intruding, and this may assist your ability to get into the relaxed state needed to receive communication from a higher source.
This may be especially of value if you are working on developing psychic gifts during your daily meditation.
“There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth. Not going all the way and not starting.” Buddha.
§ COMBINING IT WITH OTHER STONES
If you wish to use its energy to assist you with you with developing psychic visions, also known as clairvoyant ability, use it with other stones that are especially known to help you with magnifying psychic visions.
(Please note: Information on this web site is thoroughly researched and collected from internet websites, books etc followed by adequately curated presentation . And is no substitute for consulting a health care professional. All information contained on this web site, including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only. Please see your doctor or health care professional before starting any alternative treatments, diets, supplements or exercise programs.)
|Color: Peacock Blue|
|Color: Royal Blue|
|Clarity: 90% above|
|Color: Excellent Blue|
|Cut: Very Good|
|Clarity: 70% above|
|Clarity: 50% above|
|Color: Light blue|
|Clarity: 30% - 50%|
|Color: Deep Blue|
|Clarity: 90% Above|
|Color: Deep Dark Blue|
|Clarity: 70% above|
|Color: Decent Blue|
|Cut: Very Good|
|Clarity: 50% Above|